Sunday, March 25, 2012

Intro video for my YouTube Channel

Happy Sunday....but where did the weekend go??

I finally made the introduction video for my newly revised YouTube Channel. I thought I'd share it with you guys! Some of you will especially enjoy the cameo by my pups. HA!

I'll be doing more filming today of recipes and how I prepare all of my healthy meals on Sunday- for the entire week. And might I just say, I hate the only video editing program I have? Yeah, I hate it. But I can't justify buying a fancy video editor right now. ;)



What did you all do this weekend?

8 Comments:

I love the video Jenny, best of luck with this new Youtube venture, I know you'll do great.

JCHokie said...

You have gorgeous eyes!!! Can't wait to see your healthy meals, I really need some new ideas!

Jenny said...

Thanks guys! :)

Yes, definitely watch the recipe videos! I'm about to make them today- not sure when I'll upload them, but I'll definitely post to the blog.

REBrown said...

LOVE THIS! I just subscribed to your YouTube channel. I can't wait for the one that outlines all the healthy meals for the week.

Andi said...

1) You are gorgeous! @) You are adorable, I love that little Southern twang!!!

Jenny said...

LOL!! Ahhhh! Man. I really don't think I have a twang and I actually try NOT to have one. I guess I failed. haha!

But thanks Andi! Love ya!

Oh the bits with your pups are adorable and funny! You do have really pretty eyes!

Natasha said...

You look really pretty in this video. I also love the puppy cameos...they are really cute. I can't wait to see your upcoming videos.

Post a Comment

About Jenny

That time I interviewed Britney

That time I interviewed Britney
Click the image for video proof

Follow by Email

Followers

Recent Instagram Posts

Shop



Get $10 OFF your first NatureBox! LOVE them!

What I'm Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive