Thursday, March 22, 2012

Beachbody Coach status!

FINALLY, finally- I'm a Beachbody Coach. I put it off for a few weeks just to do more research and to get my ducks in order.

Some of you may not have a clue what the hell I'm talking about- and that's cool and all- but just know I'm excited about it!
Love this shizz

I workout with Beachbody's programs already: P90X, Insanity (my fave), Brazil Butt Lift and I drink Shakeology (which I loved before and NOW), so I just felt like I belonged as a coach for this company. It doesn't hurt I get a little extra cash (hopefully) along the way. It'd be nice to have some cash, especially after having to pay these damn vet bills for Brady. Poor baby (update on him later).

In case you just want to see what I'm doing so far, check out my Facebook Fan Page (and like/follow me if you so desire. Tell yo fitness loving friends!) and YouTube Account via the links on the right sidebar. You can ALSO see my Beachbody website here ----------> Coach J-Dawg (haha! No, don't call me J-Dawg)

This is kinda scary to venture into. I mean, what if I fail? What if people think I'm not fit enough to be a coach? These things cross my mind, but I'm here to encourage people, just like I do on this blog- I'm writing about it here, so why not write about it on a different forum?

It's almost the weekend, so you can all, hopefully, breathe a little easier :)

Happy Thursday!!

18 Comments:

Outcast said...

Congratulations Jenny, that's actually incredibly cool! I've heard a lot about P90X as well recently, it sounds great.

Jenny said...

Thanks guys!! BTW: YeamieWaffles, where are you from? You always comment and I always mean to ask you! Thanks for always leaving encouraging words :)

Moody Girl said...

Congrats Jenny...I can't wait to hear more about your new venture. I love the Beachbody products. I've tried P90X before and I loved it. I eventually want to try the Insanity and the TurboFire dads.

Unknown said...

Congrats on becoming a coach!! I just got Insanity and this is my first week on it. Can you share the link for your facebook fan page? I would love to figure out how that might be able to help me on this journey.

Jenny said...

Catherine- Hi! Hopefully you see this follow up comment. The link to my FB site is on the right-hand column, but here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jenny-Stripling-l-Beachbody-Fitness-Coach/264421186973266

I also like to upload videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jennay59

Please e-mail me! jstripling9@gmail.com

KC said...

Soooo....I don't know if you recall me asking about your experiences about one of these videos "way back in the day" when I started following you... ;)

...but, we finally got the Insanity video yesterday!!! How cool is it that you are going to be a Beachbody Coach! You go, J-Dawg...my bad...you go, girl!!!

I'll definitely check out your site!

Btw...thanks for your comment...you made me laugh! =)

mrs.mfc said...

Glad you posted this!! I have a question. How much is Shakeology if you don't do the monthly subscription thing? I know there is a money back guarantee ...... But can you cancel the subscription any time? I just dont know if I want a Shipment every month but I realllllllllly want to try Shakeology!!!!

Peggy said...

so exciting! Congrats! I am on Team Dream 2 Reality and its awesome! On day 75 of Power 90 and going on to P90X next! I have always loved Beachbody! Chalene from Turbofire even came to my house once! I'm dying to start Shakeology, just so pricey!

Unknown said...

Yay! So excited for you. Congratulations.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

LOVE this!! So happy that you went forward with this-- I liked your FB page of course!! Happy Weekend, Jenny :-)

I was waiting for this post, I saw all your hot bod pics on Pinterest go to the site. I'm going to check it out! I need to do SOMETHING!

congrats!! keep up the hard work! i think you'll be great. you actually have been motivating me to get fit, by reading your insanity blog posts!! :)

Yay!! This is awesome news Jenny!! Congratulations! And I love your profile picture for the site...you're so pretty!! Oh wait...you're pretty but you're certainly not just another pretty face. You're more than that girl! LOL!
No really - super cool. Can't wait to hear more about it...
XO - Marion

hey! congrats for it!! love ur blog
btw mabbe we can follow each other? i hope u like to do it
thanks

Good for you!! My fiance does P90x and Insanity - I only participate in Ab Ripper in P90x 2 because I'm scared to try anything else!! How is shakeology? I'm so intrigued by it!! Tell me more:)

Jenny said...

Shannon! I just e-mailed you :) it was just too much to type in this comment box.

Get it girrrrl! I've been a longtime follower (under a different name) and I know how hard you've been working. Keep it up!

Jamie
http://independentmrs.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

About Jenny



Pinterest
Instagram
Twitter
Youtube
Facebook

That time I interviewed Britney

That time I interviewed Britney
Click the image for video proof

Followers

Recent Instagram Posts

Shop



Get $10 OFF your first NatureBox! LOVE them!

What I'm Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive