Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First "low carb" day, you can kiss my....Book on CD!

When I resume healthy eating, after not giving a shit for so long, the first week is always the worst! I'm already missing whole wheat bread and lots of carbs....I'll reintroduce them in a few weeks...*sigh* I can do this.

Day Two of "The Best Shape of My Life" begins....Yup. That's my goal in case I didn't mention that in one of my more recent posts. To be in the very best shape I've EVER been in. I've accepted that it may take more than 6 months. I'm looking at a year here people, and for THIS impatient woman, that's torture. Blech.

Yesterday's workout was an interval cardio session on my treadmill. I wanted to do 30 minutes, but could only make it 22. I was struggling- but that's good news. It's supposed to be tough!

Strength Training Day this afternoon with Bob Harper. I love a good beat-down............

On my way to work this morning I'm going to start my very first book on CD. I always considered this cheating- it's not reading. There are, however, lots of books on my list I've been dying to read and I decided to give it a shot. I can only hope my attention span can keep up. HAHA!!

I'll be listening to "Horns" by Jim Hill. Stephen King's son. Not a big King fan, but we'll see how his son's books measure up.


Do you listen to books on tape? If you do, what do you like and dislike about it?

2 Comments:

meghan said...

I love listening to audio books when I run. It totally helps me zone out and not stress too much about how fast I'm going/my breathing/etc.

Elz said...

You go girl. You're going to look and feel awesome when you're done!

Post a Comment

About Jenny



Pinterest
Instagram
Twitter
Youtube
Facebook

That time I interviewed Britney

That time I interviewed Britney
Click the image for video proof

Followers

Recent Instagram Posts

Shop



Get $10 OFF your first NatureBox! LOVE them!

What I'm Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive