Monday, June 13, 2011

50% off at Francesca's Boutique!!

I received this e-mail, that seriously, couldn't be any more awesome!

Francesca's Collections is offering 50% off any regular priced item simply by "liking" them on Facebook. That's so ridiculously sweet my tooth hurts.

I took advantage of that and snatched up the white, summer dress, called the "Ready to Ruffle Dress," sported by the ever-fabulous, Kendi from Kendi Everyday. Who doesn't look her? Gah! I loved the way she added the scraf and looks so fresh and pulled together.


Photo from "Kendi Everyday"

The dress is $44 on the website and I scored it for $22 with FREE SHIPPING! Score! I hope it's not too short- their dresses tend to look like tunics on my tall ass!

Now go like Francesca's on Facebook for your code for 50% off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Jenny



Pinterest
Instagram
Twitter
Youtube
Facebook

That time I interviewed Britney

That time I interviewed Britney
Click the image for video proof

Followers

Recent Instagram Posts

Shop



Get $10 OFF your first NatureBox! LOVE them!

What I'm Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive