Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Thank you, Anthropologie, for the big dissapointing sale. No, really.

What else was to be expected? Have you SEEN Anthro's inventory from the beginning of January to about a month ago? Hideous. I wouldn't let my worst enemy wear most of that ugliness......OK, I would.

So, I thank them for putting nothing awesome on sale for their BIG hoopla sale that is happening today. I have no money as it is.

I'd really like to share my wishlist as of today, but everytime I do, the crap becomes SOLD OUT. I'm still on the hunt for those of you who maliciously go behind my back and buy up EVERY single item I long for. Oh, yeah. Don't you think for one second I forgot. Muahahahah.

E-bay Listing: Anyone interested in buying a dress by Hype? I'm selling in on E-bay. It just didn't work for me. Cute dress, though. I loved the assymetrical hemline Go check it out here.

Paleo Diet: Heard of it? Of course you have. I dunno. Looking at the list of foods you are "highly encouraged" to eat and those you are "highly encouraged" to stay away from, I can't help but be bothered by the fact that oats and whole wheat goodness is on the second list. Yes, I do tend to limit the amount of carbs I eat, but that seems excessive. Oats are good for you people!! I'm just sayin'. This is why I hate "diets." Stupid.

What do you think? Does anyone follow this? Educate me on how it's worked for you and what you think.

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

I've never heard of the Paleo diet. Oats are so good for you. I think the best diet is one you create yourself. I don't call it dieting anymore. I call it "food choices." I try to pick things that are good for me. I eat bad things, but try to eat them in smaller portions. And I stay away from packaged things as much as I can.

#unmatched said...

I was horrified by the crap anthro put on sale today. I mean putting on FB that over 300 items are freshly cut, when at least 20 are drawer pulls is ridiculous. Yet I am grateful so I don't feel compelled to buy anything!

Post a Comment

About Jenny



Pinterest
Instagram
Twitter
Youtube
Facebook

That time I interviewed Britney

That time I interviewed Britney
Click the image for video proof

Followers

Recent Instagram Posts

Shop



Get $10 OFF your first NatureBox! LOVE them!

What I'm Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive