Sunday, January 23, 2011

How I be speaking- A Vlog

I'm blogging TWICE in ONE day.  HOT DAMN! Hope you enjoy watching my foolish self- it was fun as I have nothing else to do really.

Kelly, Keeping Up With Kelly & Co., did the fun Dialect Vlog post. She's so cute that I was convinced I needed to play along, too.

NOTE: Not sure about the color quality after uploading to YouTube. My teeth and mouth look like I drank an entire jug of red wine. HAH!! I assure you, that hasn't happened today....YET. ;-)


Read these words:
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
And answer these questions:
•What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?

•What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?

•What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?

•What do you call gym shoes?

•What do you say to address a group of people?

•What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?

•What do you call your grandparents?

•What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?

•What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?

•What is the thing you change the TV channel with? 
Bored? I encourage you all to vlog as well and entertain me :) 

11 Comments:

Tiffany said...

You're so cute! How funny! I was thoroughly entertained! I can't even keep up with my blog much less Vlog...haha.
I could totally tell you were from the south, but so am I! =)
Have a great day!

Robin said...

That was great! If I ever put any makeup on today maybe I'll sit down and do this, I love stuff like this!

Ashley J said...

Yay for Southerners, my answers would have been identical to yours!

"sleeping pants" hehe love it!

Great video girl - I say my words very similar to you! And like you - sometimes I say them differently! Especially data - I say it both ways!

Genesis said...

lmao. youre so entertaining and LOVE the southern drawl.
im glad youre slowly getting out of your funk.

Anonymous said...

I have always wondered what your accent sounded like. I used to work with a girl from Alabama and her accent was VERY southern. But I think the most interesting southern accent comes from people in Louisiana. I hear their accents (the shrimpers/fishermen) on the BP radio commercials and I'm like...WoW. That's southern!! I'm going to do a Vlog tomorrow to represent South Florida. ha!

Melissa said...

Haha!! You don't even look bad without make-up.

And I agree with other posters, I pronounce pretty much everything the same as you (live in Texas, originally from California).

Brittany said...

I love how you talk! "A creepy ass spider" - I died laughing :) I love how you're so real on your blog.

P.S - you don't look like you drank red wine! Your teeth are so white!

You are so adorable and cute!! I loved watching this! I really want to do a vlog as well, but I honestly get so freaked out when a video camera is on me...weird, I know!

And PS - you look fab sans makeup!

Nikosmommy said...

Great vlog,,,it was so interesting hearing your responses to the questions!!! And I have no idea what rain on a sunny day is called....Sun shower?

Kelly said...

Jenny! My first thought was "Wow, she's gorgeous" :-D No way you're not wearing any makeup ;-) Love the vlog-- sleeping pants, hehehe! And sooo glad you call it caddy corner and duck duck goose ;-D

Post a Comment

About Jenny



Pinterest
Instagram
Twitter
Youtube
Facebook

That time I interviewed Britney

That time I interviewed Britney
Click the image for video proof

Followers

Recent Instagram Posts

Shop



Get $10 OFF your first NatureBox! LOVE them!

What I'm Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive