Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Lush Crush

As I said in my last post I'm starting new "themed" blog posts- hopefully everyone enjoys them. This is just my opinion- but I always love to hear what you think, so leave those comments!

"Lush Crush" will be posts dedicated to Lush products. It will feature a Lush item I'm using at the moment and will simply be my opinion and "review" of the product...so be on the lookout for that my dears!
If you haven't heard of Lush, it's a bath and body company that makes all-natural, organic products that are cute and make you feel clean and girly (especially after a rough workout!)- and are just fun to use. I've been using their products for about a year now and love what they have to offer. Visit their site for ALL products, here: lushusa.com. If you hurry, you can still get some Christmas goodies to share with friends and family- trust me, some of these products are SO stinking cute! I even bought a few Christmas things myself, to name a few:

"Christmas Eve Bubble Bar"

"Angel's Delight Soap"


"Jingle Spells Bath Bomb"

I have yet to use any of these and have DRAWER crammed full of Lush soaps, bath bombs, bubble bars, face masks, etc. I NEED to seriously, use up! Since they're all natural it's not always the best idea to save them- as they're best used fresh. One reason why I'm doing posts like this- willing myself to use up the items I have stored away.

Later ladies :-)



2 Comments:

Big Pissy said...

Oooooohhhh!!!! I LOVE hearing about new products!

I look forward to more reviews! :)

Disguise said...

I absolutely LOVE your blog :)

Post a Comment

About Jenny



Pinterest
Instagram
Twitter
Youtube
Facebook

That time I interviewed Britney

That time I interviewed Britney
Click the image for video proof

Followers

Recent Instagram Posts

Shop



Get $10 OFF your first NatureBox! LOVE them!

What I'm Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive