Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Do NOT take workout/food advice from me for awhile...

Why? I've been living off of bad for you stuff from a can. *sigh* LOL. I'm OK with it, though. This big move has me so busy I can't make my 7,405 meals for the day! :-) I've been enjoying this especially:

(Hee hee)

Nothing new on the move front...no exciting news. Lots of tears already. I'm going to miss a few people so much, especially my parents, grandparents and a boy.

On the shopping front....I've had tons of extra money since I haven't had to pay full rent this month. So, naturally I shopped. A few things I picked up:

Ann Taylor Dress

MAC Creme de Nude lipstick

MAC Flirt 'N Tease blush

That's not all, but It takes too long to load the pictures and, well, I'm hungry :-) I promise once things slow down in my life I'll be consistent with my workouts and diet and blog so much you're sick of me. Take care!

8 Comments:

Lynn M G said...

I love the lipstick color! I've been looking for a pretty nude lipstick for awhile, do you like it? In response to your bikini question, I have no idea what the brand is =/ I should have taken note, I saw it in Sports Illustrated this year when the bathing suit edition came out.

that dress is SUPER cute!!

Love the Ann Taylor dress!

shopping is ALWAYS the right choice :)

and no worries on the food- I am sure that you are still pretty good about the nutrition content- at least it's not like the item out of a can you're eating is frosting... wouldn't that be fun! keepin on kickin' fanny lady!

kHm

Becky said...

ooh the shopping looks like fun! I just found your blog- love it!

I love that Ann Taylor dress. So pretty and summery! It would look great with some fun colored shoes.

Miss K
www.simplylovelyideas.blogspot.com

Omgosh I loooovvvvvvvveeeee Mac make up

hahaha I lived off pizza during my move! LOVE that dress - so so pretty!

Post a Comment

About Jenny

That time I interviewed Britney

That time I interviewed Britney
Click the image for video proof

Follow by Email

Followers

Recent Instagram Posts

Shop



Get $10 OFF your first NatureBox! LOVE them!

What I'm Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive