Monday, July 30, 2012

You can never eat too many vegetables. Seriously.

Who else is enjoying the Olympics? I just love them, yet somehow I haven't watched since 2000, which is very strange to me. At that time I was only all about gymnastics- yes, I was one of those kids who started gymnastics after watching the Mag 7 win gold. I was highly disappointed when I didn't really know anyone on the 2000 Women's Team. I stopped watching.

Looking forward to the men's and women's team finals this week! Hoping for GOLD for both!

I'm a bit under the weather with a sinus infection- Good grief these are debilitating to me. I hate the way I feel, the way my head feels like its floating...plus I have to miss my workouts. I hate getting derailed- I was on such a good roll. Although now that my sickness is rearing its ugly head, I can understand why my past two Insanity workouts have been LESS than stellar. I struggled with Insanity Max Cardio and Max Plyo. Hopefully this will pass by Wednesday so I don't get too off track.

I'll leave you with a photo from my dinner last night of stiry-fried veggies and tempeh. This was my first attempt at tempeh and although I like it way better than tofu, it still wasn't a favorite. I doubt, after I finished this package, will I eat it again. This was even after I marinated it for an hour- I just found it to be bland and blah- although it is a FANTASTIC source of protein and fiber. Those veggies hit THE spit last night....


1 Comments:

Liz B said...

Well, it looks yummy!!!

Post a Comment

About Jenny



Pinterest
Instagram
Twitter
Youtube
Facebook

That time I interviewed Britney

That time I interviewed Britney
Click the image for video proof

Followers

Recent Instagram Posts

Shop



Get $10 OFF your first NatureBox! LOVE them!

What I'm Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive