Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day to a guy who rocks the denim tuxedo!

I love it. Really, I do.

My Dad, circa 1980 in London.
I get my longing for travels from him. Along with many other traits.

 It's so funny, but I haven't always had traits of my Mother. Those have surfaced recently, as I've gotten older....but I have ALWAYS been like my father since I can remember.
I get my sense of humor (and my weirdness in ALLLL its glory..) and outlook on life from this dude. I love him! Happy Father's Day to all the cool father's of the world!! WOO!!!

Why are we talking about goat skin leggings?? Who the hell knows...

2 Comments:

So cute! I hope you have a great father's day - the denim tuxedo rocks btw!

Just found you blog, like it! I will visit again!!!

Post a Comment

About Jenny



Pinterest
Instagram
Twitter
Youtube
Facebook

That time I interviewed Britney

That time I interviewed Britney
Click the image for video proof

Followers

Recent Instagram Posts

Shop



Get $10 OFF your first NatureBox! LOVE them!

What I'm Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive