Monday, June 6, 2011

Are you having issues commenting on Blogger???

I AM! At first, I thought it was just my work computer, but it's happening at home as well. I never have issues commenting when the comment form "pops-up." But I've tried commenting on 5 blogs today that have the embedded comment box and I can't! I try and try, get frustrated and just say forget it....

So I changed my comment settings. Not sure if any of you were having issues commenting on my blog, but if so, try now and see if it's better.

Is this why everyone has been so quiet???? Or do you just hate me? Don't answer that ;)

5 Comments:

Kristen said...

i'm having the same trouble and other people are too. some blogs i can comment on and some others i can't. it's so frustrating!

Joy said...

I'm not having problems commenting but I've been seeing A LOT of people on blogger complaining about the same issue. Maybe a call into tech support could provide some help (come to think of it, I don't even know if blogger has tech support!). Best of luck! I would be pissed, lol.

megan said...

yes! it keeps telling me to sign in when i already am and then it tries to post my comments as "anonymous." frustrating!

Unknown said...

Same thing for me! I'm glad it's not just me. It's so annoying!

Post a Comment

About Jenny



Pinterest
Instagram
Twitter
Youtube
Facebook

That time I interviewed Britney

That time I interviewed Britney
Click the image for video proof

Followers

Recent Instagram Posts

Shop



Get $10 OFF your first NatureBox! LOVE them!

What I'm Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive