I'm slowly easing back into it, finding subjects I want to talk about again. So....YAY for that.
Here's what I've been doing the past month:
1. High Intensity Interval Training (kinda)- I really love the idea of high-octane fat burning, even hours after stopping a workout....but I kinda don't think I'm doing it right. I think my breaks in between the fast sprints are too long. hahah! Go figure. I'm getting better, however, and breathing hard throughout the entire 20-30 minutes.
2. Eating like poop- Not eating poop, but LIKE poop. Because I'm sure if poop ate, it'd eat horribly. I just made a reference to my diet using fecal matter. OH my GOD! Anyway. My diet has seen better days, and I think I've finally hit that point where I see other people's food diary's full of healthy eggs and chicken spinach salads and I start drooling....I think I just needed a break to eat whatever I wanted. It happens.
3. Bachlorette parties and weddings- As you all already know. It's always fun to throw down.
4. Wondering about my future- I'm starting to get "bored" with my job. Not my JOB-JOB. The scope of my job. I'm in the business of public relations and in the location I am currently there's only so much that happens and I'm ready to add new skills for my tool bag. haha. I've applied for a job that I'm hoping and praying with all my might that I get. The location, I love. The people I'd work with, I know a few of them, and would love working with them. It'd be a great opportunity. Wish me luck. I hate talking about it because I feel like I always jinx myself, but....I'm staying positive.
5. NOT shopping at Anthropologie- What's UP Anthro? Your 2011 stock of clothing SUCKS. And I'm thankful. I can't be buying anything right now. haha.
I leave you with a photo from my friend's wedding last weekend. It was taken with my friend Marion's iPhone. I challenege you to caption this photo (So far people have said it looks like a still from a "Friday The 13th" Movie (haha!! It does!), a frame from "Jersey Shore" or that I look like somebody just told her I'm really NOT on the island (LOST reference). LOVE it!)
Glad your back to bloggin, I've missed you & your humor!
Ashley! I've missed you as well! I've still been keeping up with your blog all this time, however :)
Oh no, I can't get the Jersey Shore reference out of my mind now - did you guys get a glimpse of Little Miss Deena No Pants or Snookie getting knocked out again?!
Welcome back to blogee land - we've been waiting for you, bwahahaahaa ...
Welcome back! You and your "real life" posts have been missed. Sometimes I feel like there are only a few bloggers who are honest about their lives. I appreciate it!!
That photo is so funny. Sending you good vibes on the employment front!
Send in the FEMBOTS!
Welcome back to blogging. I look forward to see what subjects you are going to talk about on your page. Good luck on the job search...I'm in the same process right now. I'm ready for a change.
absolutely - throwing down is the bomb.
That pic is hilarious.
Best of luck on the job - keep us posted!