I received my order from Ann Taylor LOFT Wednesday and was excited to do a little show-and-tell for ya, but the items sucked butt. I was disappointed in the quality of that Ribbon Dress (The hem? Look, I totally understand it's supposed to look "un-done" but I'm not really down with the whole Orphan Annie look) and the Sheath Shimmery-ish dress? LOVE! BUT, too tight. Eek! Sheath dresses are not good for women with any sort of a stomach. I sized UP in hopes the next size fits. We'll see. *fanghas crossed*
I placed an order with Old Navy *slash* Banana Republic *slash* GAP (I really like the fact you cans hop on ONE site from all three stores, and more, with just a click of the next TAB! I had so many coupon codes, I was in heaven!) and soon these items will reach my door:
All boring basics.
My goals for the fast approaching weekend:
* Get some rest. This week I've been much better about running and I'm feeling it.
* Therapeutic massage- My neck and shoulders have been knotted, knitted and curled up tighter than [insert annoying tight-ass's name here]'s butthole.
* Grocery Shopping. What fun. Not. The only shopping I dislike.
* Bake Cranberry Orange Muffins on Sunday for the office Monday morning. Sounds like a cheery way to start the work week, yeah?
* Grab some yogurt from the new yogurt place. I'm thinking Red Velvet or Cake Batter with no fruits. Only Heath and Reese's candy on top. Yeah. I said it.
* Run 3 miles Saturday.
* P90X, Sunday.