Friday, June 25, 2010

I Love You Lorelei

Funny Story: I didn't run my first 5K today after all. Why? Because the electricity must have flickered last night because I woke up 30 minutes before the race to my clock flashing. haha- Oops. The drive to the race was a few towns over so I couldn't get there in time- I called my Mom who was closer and made her run it. She won a freaking MEDAL in her category. Hilarious! Welp, guess I'll have to wait on that 5K.......

I'm seriously loving J. Crew's Lorelei dresses. LOVE it. When I first saw them online I thought those pleats in the front would NO doubt make me look huge and add bulk- but they actually are flattering! If you remember I have this dress in aqua blue, which I wore to the rehearsal dinner of my BFF:
I picked up the Lorelei in this blue print from the sale. It's SO adorable! This is definitely a work dress as well. You can't tell it's blue until I get in natural light. I was so excited to find the box on my doorstep that I flung my hair up and started trying everything on- I didn't buy anything with the intent on wearing them together....but I'm thinking I just might!

Can't you just see how pleased I am with my selections?


Love the blue and lavender!


(Please excuse my in-much-need-of-a-pedicure feet)


Dress: J. Crew Lorelei in Azure, here
Cardigan: J. Crew, here Shoes: J. Crew Candace Leather Heels, here
Necklace: J. Crew Crystal devoté necklace, here

10 Comments:

Mama K said...

That dress looks so good on you!! :)

Sportsgirl said...

Bummer on the alarm clock, I would have been pissed!! Pretty dresses! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the Lorelei dress too, it looks so great on you!
Loving the lavender and blue combo as well, great accessories!

Anonymous said...

PS-awesome for mom!!

I've overslept through one race. A Valentine's Weekend 14k. It was a sign that I was burnt out... I made myself go on a longer run after catching up on the sleep I needed. I have no regrets about that DNS :)

Sharon Lei said...

That is definitely a sweet dress on you. It's looks great.. and fits fabulous. I found your blog thru Lisa @ Respect the shoes.. great blog by the way.. lovin' all your past outfits. Happy Sunday!

xx Love & Aloha

Love the dress, love the pletes, love the shoes - SO cute! Also, hilarious that your mom ran it and got a metal - go PF's mama!! And if you think your feet need a pedicure you would DIE if you saw mine- eek!

Brittney said...

You look pretty! Love those dresses!

Anonymous said...

EEEEPS! I love EVERYTHING you are wearing. I want to buy it off of you right now.

Post a Comment

About Jenny



Pinterest
Instagram
Twitter
Youtube
Facebook

That time I interviewed Britney

That time I interviewed Britney
Click the image for video proof

Followers

Recent Instagram Posts

Shop



Get $10 OFF your first NatureBox! LOVE them!

What I'm Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive