Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kombucha!!! My new love.


Has anyone tried Kombucha? Raise your mouses! (mice??)

If you haven't heard of it, I am highly recommending it.  100%, go out and buy it.  Check out the website here.

What is Kombucha?  In simple terms it's a RAW, organic and LIVING health drink that makes you feel FABULOUS!  Helps me anyway!  A fellow intern here turned me onto it, and I loved it so much I bought an entire CASE (12 in all).

Yes, it's living.  There are things floating around in it.  But it's actually good.  I would go with the fruity flavors to begin with.  There are more "natural" ones they make, but I haven't tried them yet.  :-)  I did buy a few, so I'll be sure to let you all know what I think.

I decided I must incorporate them into my new diet somewhere.  They're only about 60 calories, 4g sugar and 18g carbs.  

Lemme know if you guys like them!

1 Comments:

~M~ said...

I'm too scared to try it!!

Post a Comment

About Jenny



Pinterest
Instagram
Twitter
Youtube
Facebook

That time I interviewed Britney

That time I interviewed Britney
Click the image for video proof

Followers

Recent Instagram Posts

Shop



Get $10 OFF your first NatureBox! LOVE them!

What I'm Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive