Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I think I wanna lose control, control, control....

The title of this blog is a song Britney Spears recently recorded entitled "Troube". It wasn't on her album, but if you watched her MTV documentary she's in the studio singing it. I found it on Limewire. Shhh. It's a catchy lil ditty. HA!

Man, it is definitely “that time of the week” yet again. I can always tell when it’s coming because I eat uncontrollably. Crikey! I’ve learned to just accept that no matter what I do, I’m just going to have to consume more. My trainer says this is natural, since during that time our bodies (us women that is) lose more nutrients and therefore we need to eat a little more. Fine by me, and I don’t even feel guilty, so there!

I didn’t make it to the gym during lunch because of my extreme chocolate craving!! I jetted STRAIGHT home to enjoy a Vita Brownie and a lasagna TV dinner by Lean Cuisine. Thanks to my neighbor who’s moving and graciously gave me the contents of her freezer. TV dinners aren’t usually allowed, but I make an exception.

I’m not gonna lie. If I didn’t need to lose weight and stay healthy I’d eat bad food. Period. I’m a southern girl and grew up eating chicken n’ dumplings, biscuits and gravy, etc. etc. I don’t hate eating healthy, because I like the way I feel and it’s best for my body, but sorry……I don’t really give a crap if my food is organic. I could never be a vegan because I hate tofu and love meat too much. That’s all there is to it. HA! ……………….Where did THAT rant come from?!

My parents are coming up for a visit this weekend, and I’m buying my mom an ice cream cake from Cold Stone creamery. Check it out. It’s the Cookie Dough Delirium one. Ahhh yes. Heaven. Plus, I’ve coaxed them into eating here at Connor’s Steakhouse. IT IS DELICIOUS!


As things go right now, my goal is 2 pounds by April. I’m playing it safe.

Gotta get back to work now. Joy.

6 Comments:

hehe I enjoyed your rant! I just can't do it (the vegan/tofu thing). I think you just have to do what works for you and what you KNOW you can keep up. ANd i'm with you - i'd eat nachos and french fries every day of my life if I could!! LOL That cake looks awesome....

Sarah said...

I have to tell you, that cake is AMAZING. I just had it for my birthday and I was IN LOVE.

wow that cake looks super YUM!!! LOVE coldstone!!

I could not agree more with your little rant! I am a meat lover and definitely love all my southern "home" food too! Going to school in a "granola" town helps me eat healthy though! ♥

oh, and that is the cake I had for my birthday - delicious!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

know exactly what you are sayin' bubble! if it was socially acceptable, I'd be 350 pounds and eat nothing but cake and biscuits and cheese-grits. probably all deep-fried.

where do you get the vitamuffins/browines/etc? whole foods and the upscale supermarket chain in my neck of the woods don't carry them.

PS- Amen on the Lean Cuisine POV- but if they're free, can't hurt to have them there for 911 nights!

kHm

Big Pissy said...

Wait!

Cheese grits are bad??? ;-)

Post a Comment

About Jenny



Pinterest
Instagram
Twitter
Youtube
Facebook

That time I interviewed Britney

That time I interviewed Britney
Click the image for video proof

Followers

Recent Instagram Posts

Shop



Get $10 OFF your first NatureBox! LOVE them!

What I'm Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive