Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Morning Express

Morning my peeps...This can't, unfortunately, be a long post.  I just got back from the gym and need to get ready for the second day of conference FUN here in the big city of Los Angeles.  Haven't as of yet ventured out, really, but luckily we have a native in our little group of friends, so Wednesday we're headed to Hollywood! woo hoo!  Here, in the meantime are some bulletins and highlights until I can post photos :)

*  This is the second morning in a row I woke up at 5:30 to hit the gym.  Granted I only have time for about 35 minutes of cardio/weights, but better than nothing.

* Haven't had the best attitude towards my body lately.  Not good.

*  I have a mirrored headboard....HAHA!! Random.  Never seen that--have seen a mirrored ceiling, but not a headboard?

*  I've eaten bad.  I admit it....but not HORRIBLE. :)

I miss blogging! Maybe Ill get a second tonight to breathe!  Networking is hard work.

3 Comments:

Big Pissy said...

Hey, don't be so hard on yourself! You worked out two mornings in a row...while in LA....not too many people would do that!

Glad you're having fun! :)

I agree! When I was at a work event in Vegas a couple of months ago I did NOTHING - the gym was only open when I was at the show so no cardio/no weights/and bad eating and of course add alcohol on top. You'll get back, you'll get in gear, and you'll be fine - just try to have a good time and not go crazy eating things when you're not hungry! hehe (like i did at the airport with a bag of sour straws. Sigh).

Post a Comment

About Jenny



Pinterest
Instagram
Twitter
Youtube
Facebook

That time I interviewed Britney

That time I interviewed Britney
Click the image for video proof

Followers

Recent Instagram Posts

Shop



Get $10 OFF your first NatureBox! LOVE them!

What I'm Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive