What that means exactly is that I cook my lunches and dinners and prepare my two daily snacks in one fell swoop. Less to worry about when I get off work when all I want to do is relax, because God knows, my job can be one hell of a headache.
Lately I have been OBSESSED to the max with Trader Joe's Chili Lime Chicken Burgers! And more specifically their recipe for Crunchy Chicken Burgers. O. M. to the G, you guys.
- 2 cups TJ's Organic Broccoli Slaw
- 1 tbsp TJ's Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 3 tbsp TJ's Champagne Pear Vinaigrette
- 4 TJ's Chili Lime Chicken Burgers
- 4 TJ's Multi-Grain or Honey Wheat Hamburger Buns ( I used Ezekial Bread!)
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes