Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Candles By Victoria Haul and Review

Here I am....in this video.....being weird. My specialty!

I love this candle company more than any other candle company, and I've tried quite a few. I've blogged about Candles By Victoria numerous times before so this is probably nothing new to any of you. This is only part 1 of 2 and is 15:00 minutes long, so you should probably only watch this if you're obsessed with candles or have nothing better to do :)

I placed this order November 1 and received it on November 12 of this week. Her scents are amazing and have a wonderful throw- meaning it'll fill up your house with delicious smells! Her candles range from bakery goodness to house blends to Christmasy scents (my personal favorite).

I was not paid or compensated in any way for this blog post by the way...It was out of my own love for the company that I blog about it.

Part 2 will be posted tomorrow. 



1 Comments:

Outcast said...

I'm beginning to seriously love these reviews Jenny, these products sound great to me and the way you describe them makes me feel like I can smell them myself, I can't wait for part two now!

Post a Comment

About Jenny



Pinterest
Instagram
Twitter
Youtube
Facebook

That time I interviewed Britney

That time I interviewed Britney
Click the image for video proof

Followers

Recent Instagram Posts

Shop



Get $10 OFF your first NatureBox! LOVE them!

What I'm Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive