One of my favorite people in the blog world tagged me to answer 11 questions about myself. I just couldn't decline the darling woman :) Marion, thanks for the tag!
1) What is the best gift you've ever received? Oh, no. Why is this such a hard question?! I honestly cannot remember. There has to have been something extra special, something homemade, with sentimental value given to me through my many years, but I can't think of a single one. The only thing I can come up with right now is Barbie's Dreamhouse. lol. Seriously? I have a lot on my mind alright?? :)
3) Dogs or cats? Explain your choice. Dogs. Dogs dogs dogs. Cats are cold-hearted bitches.
6) What color nail polish are you wearing right now? I'm colorless on my nails right now. BUT I did just paint my toenails a nice, peachy orange. I won't show you a photo because my toes look like ape fingers, but it's OPI and I can't remember the name. BLAH. I'm so much help.
7) What are 2 blogs you think we should know about? Definitely "Fitting Back In" and "Keeping Up With Kelly and Co." Two of my favorite girls!!!
8) Which would you prefer and why: A vacation with lots of excitement and go-go-go OR a relaxing vacation centered on recharging the batteries? I love both and have experienced BOTH and I have to say I have to have a good balance between the two or else I just either get too bored or waaaay to stressed. A nice happy medium, I always say. For most EVERYTHING actually.
9) What was the name of your first boyfriend? HAHA! Matt. That was back in third grade. Oh, the days. Wait. Are we going back that far? lol
10) What is your drink of choice on a ladies night out? Hmmmmm. I like Dos Equis Lager. Yes, a beer. BUT, a good vodka drink is always a good low-cal choice for me. I ALWAYS enjoy a good Appletini with a cinnamon-rimmed glass :) YESS!!
11) What is one goal you hope to accomplish for yourself this year? Easiest question of the lot! My main goal for myself is somewhat a mix between superficial and sincere. The first part of this goal is the superficial part (some would call it that): I want to have the best, strongest body I can posses. The fittest version of myself. I believe EVERY person should experience this. For me, this doesn't mean skinny or fitting into a pair of CUTE skinny jeans (OK, maybe somewhat...), but it means sculpted, lean muscles and a strong body inside and out. The second part of this goal goes along with the first in that I want to start and move forward with my health/fitness business venture. Recently I've questioned why on earth I wasn't doing something health and fitness related on the side of my full-time job. I workout regularly and when I'm procrastinating I'm reading up on health and fitness related issues. Also watching Food documentaries on Netflix. Good stuff!