Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Does this sound good to you?

Well, hello. It's been awhile and I'm sorry! I wish my life were more interesting at the moment.

I'll probably be away from my blog even longer because of the holidays, work picking up, traveling, blah, blah.

I have some awesome things in my mind's blogging file for the near future, however. Including:

1. A Hana Flat iron review- I love free loot and Missiko, the brand who sent over the Hana Heat Styling Serum, asked me to review their brand of flat irons. I know lots of bloggers who love the Hana brand iron, so I'm excited to try it and give you guys a full report.

2. My NEW owl tattoo. I hope to get very, very soon. You guys know how much I love owls...If not, you should check out my Pinterest account here.

I need to be pulling my Pumpkin Cheesecake out of the oven as I type this, so I'm out.

In the meantime, everyone enjoy your Thanksgiving, time off and your liquor/beer. Don't act like you won't have a sip of some holiday brew :)

Miss talking to you all!!!


5 Comments:

REBrown said...

I've been seeing all of your owl tattoo posts on Pinterest and they look amazing. I can't wait to see what you do.

LWLH said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Liz B said...

I miss u when you don't post!!! I like reading your fun, real and sarcastic blog! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Mimi said...

i love missiko's hair tools, they are simply the best. i cannot wait to hear all about your flat iron! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

Blossom said...

I bought the cutest owl t-shirt at Old Navy, I'll have to post a pic of it because it makes me think of you (sorry if that sounds creepy, it's not meant to!). I'm the other way...I try to get curls and I just bought the You Curl....it is awesome!

Post a Comment

About Jenny



Pinterest
Instagram
Twitter
Youtube
Facebook

That time I interviewed Britney

That time I interviewed Britney
Click the image for video proof

Followers

Recent Instagram Posts

Shop



Get $10 OFF your first NatureBox! LOVE them!

What I'm Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive