I received my Sephora Friends and Family 20% off code this morning and I've already used it. I didn't have too much extra cash to spend this paycheck, or else I would have gone "Add to Cart" crazy! Here's what I picked up:
1. MUFE Mat Velvet Foundation (Booooring)
2. Sephora Purifying Brush Cleaner (Even MORE booooring)
3. Dior's Lip Maximizer (Yeah! Now we're talking! Trying this out for the first time!)
4. Phyto Phytodefrisant Botanical Hair Relaxing Balm (Love this stuff when I straighten my hair!)
5. My Happy Birthday gift!! Philosophy's Vanilla Birthday Cake Shower Wash
6. Can't forget the 3 FREE SAMPLES with every order!
I also used some of my Beauty Insider Points to get the Buxom 500 point perk item that was being offered. I love Buxom products! Their lip plumping stuff works well for me and I love the shades of their Big and Healthy sticks. Had to try this out! Plus, it's coming in this cute passport case. Love :)
Do you shop when Sephora offers their big discount?? What are the main things you're buying?