Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The 365 Day Project

The other day I was doing a bit of walking down memory lane. Remembering the best moments of your past by watching videos, looking at photos or smelling a certain smell can bring the biggest smile and/or peace to your being. Am I right?! I love it! I'm such a big photo taker...notice, I didn't say photographer. I love photography and taking photos to catch memories, and yeah, sure I try to get artistic, but I'm not trying to fool anyone. HAA!

I've always wanted to do a 365 Day photo project. At one point I thought I would take photos of one thing I ate everyday for a year...Uhm, yeah, no....pass. I've realized that looking at pictures of food sometimes makes me wanna throw up in my mouth. Weird.

So, I joined the 365 Day Project website. I started with today, the day after my 28th birthday, and will upload a photo from each day for the rest of the year. I think it'll be kinda cool to see my life in pictures from today until October 12, 2012.

My Day 1 Photo: Owls. Coulda seen that one coming...

Feel free to follow my progress or do your own. If you joib or are a member already, let me know! I'd love to follow you!

Happy Wednesday....Three more days until a weekend of doing basically nothing. Thank you. Thank you for THAT!

:)

(Also, thanks for all of the birthday wishes! It made my day more than you even know! Thank you.)

2 Comments:

i love this idea. i'm a massive photo taker as well so I may have to try this one out. so glad i stumbled upon your blog. adore it. i'm totally following. If you get sec I'd love if you'd check out of my fashion and style blog and see if you'd be interested in following as well. Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
LA adventures from a southern girl.

Gwen said...

This is such a fun idea!!! I tried doing Project 52 this year but having to work off of an assignment list made it more like work to me. Maybe I'll sign up to do this starting January 1st. Guess I need to convince the husband to buy me a better phone. LOL!

Post a Comment

About Jenny



Pinterest
Instagram
Twitter
Youtube
Facebook

That time I interviewed Britney

That time I interviewed Britney
Click the image for video proof

Followers

Recent Instagram Posts

Shop



Get $10 OFF your first NatureBox! LOVE them!

What I'm Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive