Wednesday, March 30, 2011

CrowdTap- VERY cool, had to share

So, via Mrs. MFC, I was introduced to CrowdTap. I had no clue what the website was by the name alone. After checking it out, it's basically a cool place to get cash rewards and free stuff. WHO doesn't like free stuff? Srrsly?!


Brief description from the site itself:

"Crowdtap is a new site that lets you ideate, engage and promote with leading brands, entertainment properties, non-profits and startups. Not only is it fun and easy to use but you earn cash for gift cards and charity for your participation. In fact, you earn your first dollar just for signing up."
I have been earning points for answering quick little questions, an opportunity to answer questions for free stuff and who knows what else will come up!

I signed up through Mrs. MFC, which gave her some credits, so if you sign up please sign up via this link :) I'd appreciate it.

Let me know what you think about it after perusing for awhile!


1 Comments:

mrs.mfc said...

I hope you'll like it! I'm really excited about some free stuff :) And thanks for the shoutout :)

Post a Comment

About Jenny



Pinterest
Instagram
Twitter
Youtube
Facebook

That time I interviewed Britney

That time I interviewed Britney
Click the image for video proof

Followers

Recent Instagram Posts

Shop



Get $10 OFF your first NatureBox! LOVE them!

What I'm Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive