The T3 Featherweight Luxe Hair Dryer
As I said in my last post (before it vanished by my own hand) I styled my waves with the diffuser on the T3 hairdryer in 4 MINUTES. I timed it. It usually takes about 10-15 to get my head completely dry. Several of you asked for a video and before and after shots with me actually using the new contraption- I understand your skepticism. I honestly wouldn't put down that much money either, if my hair wasn't so thick and coarse. :-/ So, here's the video- Haha! I sped it up, added some tunes and chopped it up nicely....save the last bit when I start blow drying. That was all one shot. It took me, again, about 4-5 minutes to style/dry with the hairdryer. This is my daily curly hair routine. It's the quickest way to do my hair.
Production Notes: 1. I use quite a bit of hair product to make sure my curls withstand humidity. My hair is more wavy than curly- so I have to make sure they stay curled and not blah. Yes, I am aware that gels especially can dry out hair, yadda yadda. I use what works:
Frederick Fekkai Curl Cream (NOT in the video. I was out)
Cheap Curl Hair Gel
Tresemme Curl Mousse
CHI Heat Protection Spray
2. Upside down face/chin is NOT attractive and this video was more for fun than a serious tutorial. And let's face it- I'm no expert video editor. lol.
3. Maroon 5's new album has been playing nonstop in my car. So you better hurry and watch the video with the music because I'm sure You Tube will take it down. ha
4. If you're confused, still, about how to use a diffuser to shape and define your curls and get LIFT at the root, just remember to start at the bottom, placing the hair in the diffuser and lift all the way to the root and hold, digging the diffuser's "fingers" underneath the hair to give lift. Release slightly and push up and hold in place again.
5. The "7" signal I give at the end of the video meant that I ended my drying at 6:27. I started at 6:23 a.m.
5. This hairdryer is the shit.
Next up: Straight hair blow-dried with the hairdryer. Curious to see the outcome myself.... :-)