Friday, May 30, 2014

Urban Remedy Juice Cleanse: Day 2

I woke today feeling great! No headaches, no aching and I actually felt full of energy. The realist in me decided this euphoric feeling MUST just be because its Friday, but I'd also like to think juicing is doing something good for my body.

After drinking my water, I left for work feeling not hungry at all, but once 8:00 a.m. rolled around I was more than ready for my first juice of the day.

Going into the weekend I'm a bit on the sad side that I can't enjoy food or my occasional glass of champagne or whiskey, but that's fine- I don't drink every weekend, so it's not as though it's driving me totally bat shit crazy.

I have a movie date tonight, and while I don't usually eat any snacks at the movies, I'm really wishing I could have popcorn. Just....because, you see? Boo.


So, recap!

Was I hungry today? Any cravings?
I wasn't hungry today per se, but I just wanted to EAT. Sad, right? Sad, but true and for so many people this happens and becomes a "thing". I really just miss the act of chewing. I also am really craving a huge Italian Sub with extra pickles, black olives, banana peppers and oil and vinegar. Do I sound like a pregnant woman or nah? ha

How do I feel today overall? 
Really good. A little sleepy, but nothing I can't handle. My skin feels super soft, too, and not that I have skin issues, but it just seems extra soft today. Hmm. Also, the biggest change is while I'm usually pretty anxious and high-strung, I feel pretty calm. I feel liek my blood pressure went down a few notches or something. I'm pretty much sick of the juice already. They haven't made me want to gag (YET) but two more days will be enough for this girl.


Day 3 coming up tomorrow. See ya then.....

1 Comments:

I'm sorry, I couldn't get past the Italian sub (described in great detail) before my stomach started growling. I can't wait for your opinion at the end of this experiment. Juicing is very interesting to me, I'm just not sure I could do it for more than one meal.

Post a Comment

About Jenny



Pinterest
Instagram
Twitter
Youtube
Facebook

That time I interviewed Britney

That time I interviewed Britney
Click the image for video proof

Followers

Recent Instagram Posts

Shop



Get $10 OFF your first NatureBox! LOVE them!

What I'm Reading

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive